Clutch Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Lovely Team..

+3
Hem
dvs0ne
mat2
7 posters

Go down

Our Lovely Team.. Empty Our Lovely Team..

Post  mat2 Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:06 am

I thanks breakaway everyday for his idea for a new clan , I didnt want to join PV , Im not a follower at all .. It was Clutch or a comeback with SS even if they are almost dead..
I have HELL of a fun with you guys , Break , fromage,Hem, CoWy n recently SeXy , man Im soooooooo happy you joined back the bus , u have no idea ! .. All of this said , Im not the boss , (Break you are) .. Those no goods guys we have like Hydrium n Rikiddici or whatver his name , I feel like they dont give a Fucking shit about our team (cant even respond to a "hello" when they joined , no clan tag too ...
Why are they playing for us ? because they are good shooter ? I remember that saturday Nigth I personnally invited Dio back to the bus , Its tooks almost a week to get him in , outstanding guy , use VOIP , use clan tag ... While we have those guys I feel they r not part of us AT ALL...

Should we clean this ? I guess so , but im not the boss, gimme youre opinion ..
Im ready for anything for that team , sooo happy were back riding the bus , im even ready to pay a server by my own , but I wont tolerate peeps thats "think" they are too good to talk to me .
Sorry , had to say it...

mat2

Back to top Go down

Our Lovely Team.. Empty Re: Our Lovely Team..

Post  dvs0ne Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:54 pm

Hi maaaaat.

dvs0ne

Back to top Go down

Post  Hem Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:07 pm

Excellent Mat. I second the thought of a new server and willing to help pay.

Hem

Back to top Go down

Post  G4RB4G3 Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:36 pm

I'll also chip in on a new server if we decide to pull the trigger.

I too wonder whattup with ppl not wearing our new clan tag. Seems like they are too good for us? We should make them maybe. I dunno.. Br8k?
G4RB4G3
G4RB4G3
Admin

https://clutchclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki. Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:30 pm

your looking to Br8k for answers?? wow.. how scary is that... !! LOL
just busting balls..

you guys looking to get a server let me know, i'll help you guys out..

anyone looking at Dirty Bomb as possible 'new game' ???

just to throw my useless 2cents in, those peeps Mat2 referred to, i wont name names..

cut the cord!

Loki.

Back to top Go down

Post  Br8kaway Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:53 pm

I'm glad your part of the clan Mat, everyone for that matter. I didn't know if I would get anyone else after cowtipper. So it was pretty cool to get this clan up and running, so I give thanks to everyone who joined up.

With regards to people not wearing a clan tag. Well I didn't set up any rules to the clan, after the political shit that went down in crypt I just wanted a clan where there was no baggage everyone had fun playing together, cause its just a video game. Your not the first person to mention this, so if its an issue where the majority of the members think you should have to wear a tag or leave the clan, then I'm fine with that. We can put up a thread here were people can vote on an issue. I can message people on ETQW to notify everyone so they can cast a vote or display their feelings, that sounds fair. Mabey some clan rules won't hurt, I'll leave that up to you guys.

But this clan should be constructed where everyone gets a say and whatever the majority decides thats the final ruling.

I do understand your concerns with team chemistry, Clutch should be a bunch of buddies who get together and make jokes at/with each other and thats why I wanted to get some scrims against other clans set up (lol way harder than i thought). It would be a chance for everyone to get to know each other on a personal level, thats what I liked most about crypt. But this clan is really young so its going to take time to get to that level.
With Dio joining I gave it a week for people to cast a vote. Not everyone plays everyday so I thought a week would be the proper duration. I did the same thing for deathkamp and i'll do the same for the next guy.

With starting up our own sever, it would be nice to have a home (so to speak). But when cowtipper and I started talking about making a clan we decided it didn't really make much sense. There are crypt/Pv/Bh/Taw severs up and running for mabey 100 people to fill these servers. Five NA servers is quite a bit for a dead game. I'm hoping dirty bomb replaces ETQW and then we'd get a server. But if you guys want to spend the money I can't stop you.

One last thing I'm not the "boss", i just organized it, if people had of said no to joining I'd be a clan of one. Since I started the clan on ETQW i can kick people out, but I would want EVERYONE to have a say in that (thats a must), I have NO interest in being a dictator, and I couldn't imagine anyone putting up with that Smile Everone is equal here.

Sometimes a little communication can go a long ways.

Talk to you later..
Br8kaway.

Last edited by Br8kaway on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Br8kaway

Back to top Go down

Post  Br8kaway Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:59 pm

One note, after reading my post it sounded like I wouldn't help pay for a server...i would.

Br8kaway

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki. Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:43 pm

Br8kaway wrote:I'm glad your part of the clan Mat, everyone for that matter. I didn't know if I would get anyone else after cowtipper. So it was pretty cool to get this clan up and running, so I give thanks to everyone who joined up.

With regards to people not wearing a clan tag. Well I didn't set up any rules to the clan, after the political shit that went down in crypt I just wanted a clan where there was no baggage everyone had fun playing together, cause its just a video game. Your not the first person to mention this, so if its an issue where the majority of the members think you should have to wear a tag or leave the clan, then I'm fine with that. We can put up a thread here were people can vote on an issue. I can message people on ETQW to notify everyone so they can cast a vote or display their feelings, that sounds fair. Mabey some clan rules won't hurt, I'll leave that up to you guys.

But this clan should be constructed where everyone gets a say and whatever the majority decides thats the final ruling.

I do understand your concerns with team chemistry, Clutch should be a bunch of buddies who get together and make jokes at/with each other and thats why I wanted to get some scrims against other clans set up (lol way harder than i thought). It would be a chance for everyone to get to know each other on a personal level, thats what I liked most about crypt. But this clan is really young so its going to take time to get to that level.
With Dio joining I gave it a week for people to cast a vote. Not everyone plays everyday so I thought a week would be the proper duration. I did the same thing for deathkamp and i'll do the same for the next guy.

With starting up our own sever, it would be nice to have a home (so to speak). But when cowtipper and I started talking about making a clan we decided it didn't really make much sense. There are crypt/Pv/Bh/Taw severs up and running for mabey 100 people to fill these servers. Five NA servers is quite a bit for a dead game. I'm hoping dirty bomb replaces ETQW and then we'd get a server. But if you guys want to spend the money I can't stop you.

One last thing I'm not the "boss", i just organized it, if people had of said no to joining I'd be a clan of one. Since I started the clan on ETQW i can kick people out, but I would want EVERYONE to have a say in that (thats a must), I have NO interest in being a dictator, and I couldn't imagine anyone putting up with that Smile Everone is equal here.

Sometimes a little communication can go a long ways.

Talk to you later..
Br8kaway.

Who knew you could Write!?!

cause you sure has hell cant Shoot!! Smile

Last edited by Loki. on Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Loki.

Back to top Go down

Post  G4RB4G3 Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:20 pm

Loki. wrote:
cause you sure has hell cant Shot!! Smile

And you sure as hell can't spell! Very Happy

No actually, thanks for quoting him because I saw the quote showed up all white - and white on white is a no go. So I fixed it. I'll continue tweaking this forum as needed, so please keep using/abusing it and we'll slowly work out all the kinks.. Razz
G4RB4G3
G4RB4G3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki. Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:45 pm

G4RB4G3 wrote:
Loki. wrote:
cause you sure has hell cant Shot!! Smile

And you sure as hell can't spell! Very Happy

No actually, thanks for quoting him because I saw the quote showed up all white - and white on white is a no go. So I fixed it. I'll continue tweaking this forum as needed, so please keep using/abusing it and we'll slowly work out all the kinks.. Razz

O NO'es... its teh Gammarr police...!!

(can't- there you happy!!)

Loki.

Back to top Go down

Post  G4RB4G3 Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:52 pm

Loki. wrote:

GRAMMAR!!!

My mother was an English teacher (so I guess that means I kind of have become one too). Ahhh why do I bother. KIDS THESE DAYS!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz
G4RB4G3
G4RB4G3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki. Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:12 pm

G4RB4G3 wrote:
Loki. wrote:

GRAMMAR!!!

My mother was an English teacher (so I guess that means I kind of have become one too). Ahhh why do I bother. KIDS THESE DAYS!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz

gammerr -- grammer all the same!!! Smile

is it me, when in this field (typing area thingy) i have no mouse cursor?? i have no clue where it is... its a guessing game... lol

Loki.

Back to top Go down

Post  G4RB4G3 Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:35 pm

I noticed the same thing. I tweaked the backgrounds a bit more. Hopefully it's less annoying now.

I still can't figure out how to make the smilies/legend display somewhere on here whilst replying . You would think it would allow you to click on a smiley and it would be inserted. But noooo, it's just not that simple - apparently!! GRRRRR!!!! Sad
G4RB4G3
G4RB4G3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki. Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:44 am

G4RB4G3 wrote:I noticed the same thing. I tweaked the backgrounds a bit more. Hopefully it's less annoying now.

I still can't figure out how to make the smilies/legend display somewhere on here whilst replying . You would think it would allow you to click on a smiley and it would be inserted. But noooo, it's just not that simple - apparently!! GRRRRR!!!! Sad

O much better!

yeah where the fuk are the smiley's?? lol

Loki.

Back to top Go down

Our Lovely Team.. Empty Branding

Post  daksha Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:10 am

"clan"

C omply

L aw

A ttention

N eurotic

This is why i joined Clutch... none of these applied when i was asked.

Clans will come and go your (friends list) will remain... It's the only reason i joined... a few players looking to make a "group"... chill and have a few beers well playing some ETQW!

"if I'm looking for drama all i need to do is log-off and talk with my wife...

plus branding is painful

"My pain is self-chosen
At least I believe it to be
I could either drown
Or pull off my skin and swim to shore
Now I can grow a beautiful shell for all to see"

Daksha
daksha
daksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum